FourTwentyOne.com welcomes video submissions.
Videos can be shot on anything – a smartphone, a GoPro, a camcorder or a full studio set up. We don’t care. Just make it interesting, clear and something our audience will love.
A FEW TIPS TO HELP YOU
- Shaky cameras are hard to watch.
- Don’t do something dangerous. We probably won’t use it.
- Funny is good.
- Crazy (but safe) is good.
- If you are really good at something, show it off.
- Be creative.
HERE ARE THE RULES
- Your video must be created by you!
- Do not submit a video you copied or downloaded from someone else.
- Everyone appearing in your video must agree that we can put it on our site.
- Exception: you do not need permission from people in crowds in public places.
- You must own rights to all content in the video, including music.
- Sorry! If there is a song playing in the background, we cannot use your video unless you own rights to the song.
- Once you submit your video, we will review it to see if we can use it.
- If we can use your video, we will send you an agreement to sign giving us the right to use it.
- If you sign the agreement, we will pay you $50 per video of yours that we use.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Email your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your name, address, email and telephone number.
(If your video is too big to email, email a link to your video instead.)
Only one video per email. But you may submit as many videos as you want.